Monday, March 13, 2017

Review: BAD MOMMY by Tarryn Fisher




BAD MOMMY
by Tarryn Fisher
Publication Date: December 24, 2016
Published by
Pages: 292
Source: Purchased
Purchase Amazon









Synopsis

When Fig Coxbury buys a house on West Barrett Street, it's not because she likes the neighborhood, or even because she likes the house. It's because everything she desires is next door: The husband, the child, and the life that belongs to someone else. 

My Thoughts

I've never been more excited to read a Tarryn Fisher book than I was when I first heard about her new book, Bad Mommy. This book seems to have a slightly different tone than her other books that I've read and was excited to find out where she was taking the story. Early on I told a friend that it wasn't THAT twisted . . . YET. Oh, I just didn't even know. I love how her writing is both telling and deceptive and complicated all at the same time.

I read this for my book club and am looking forward to discussing, deciphering, and reliving this story with them. 

SO GOOD!!!



Disclaimer:  I purchased a copy of this title for my personal library and am providing my honest review.  I was not compensated in any way for providing this review. Thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs